Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 1, Here We Go...

And so we begin,

So this begins my daily chronicle of my daily art projects.

Today's work, pub crawl Tshirts... I know it doesn't sound very "Artsy" or complicated, but it is for my friend Chantelle's 19th Birthday. For my 20th birthday her and three friends threw me a very epic and detailed "Surprise Pirate Party", so i figured planning a pub crawl was the least i could do to repay the favor.

So here is the design, the two pictures are of the front and back of the shirt.

The front being the "Chantelle's Finally +19" side, and the back being the "Live it Up..." quote with the logos of the different clubs we will be hitting up that evening,

The plan for the tshirts is to be an iron on template (and yes i have a copy with the images and words inverted so they wont be backwards on the finished product! :P )

So here it is... my pub crawl tshirt for my girl Chantelle!




Stay tuned for tomorrows upload... an acrylic painting :)

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment